Wednesday, October 20, 2010

go outside



sunny days are here.
here are some of the songs i'll be listening to in the warmer months.

go outside - cults
dog - andy bull feat lisa mitchell
father and daughter - paul simon
never gonna leave me - sia
rome - phoenix (neighbors remix)
little black sandals - sia
the old days - dr dog
gold watch - lupe fiasco
impossible things - the crayon fields
one evening - feist (VW remix)
vintage books - cloud control
all summer - kid cudi, rostam batmanglij, bethany cosentino
pumped up kicks - foster the people
and the boys - angus & julia stone
wait for the summer - yeasayer
forks and knives (la fete)
float on - modest mouse
the co-dependent - sia
psychic city - yacht (classixx remix)
airplanes - local natives
back, front, side, low, high - the crayon fields

8 comments:

Nina Richards. thirteen little loves. said...

LOVE THESE PHOTOS!
thanks for the comment babe.
ahh summer days are the best.


http://fashioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Perfect pictures ! I love the girl with the bubble gum. Plus, I need a maxi clutch

See U !

Promise DuBose said...

Flower children.... so love it.

SaffronHaze said...

Thanks so much for coming by my blog! I'm now a follower of yours =) please come by again or help me out and become a follower!

xo
saffron-haze.blogspot.com

amalie said...

great photos. makes me miss summer!

frances said...

I want Gwennie's bikini + that cold feeling on my skin after you've been swimming but its still hot. Miss you Nicorahhh

Kasia Dusinska said...

Great blog
I follow!!


www.kdcloset.blogspot.com

Bella HaHay said...

hm beautiful bracelet. xx